1. Placing an order through the website means that you have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers No 6502 and Distance Contracts Regulation (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other legislation in force regarding the sale and delivery of the products they have purchased.
3. Cargo charges will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address provided by the buyer on condition that the delivery shall not exceed the legal period of 30 days. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this time.
5. The purchased product must be delivered complete and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with documentation such as warranty document and user manual if available.
6. In the event that the purchased product cannot be delivered to the buyer, the seller must notify the buyer of this in written form within 3 days from the date of the seller’s learning this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels the payment of it, then the seller is no more obliged to deliver the product.
PURCHASES THROUGH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. If it has been determined that the credit card has been used by unauthorized persons and the price of the product has not been paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution after the product has been delivered, the buyer must return the product to the SELLER within 3 days free of shipment charge.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME DUE TO UNPREDICTABLE REASONS
9. In case of a vis major that the seller could not predict, and if the product cannot be delivered in time, the Buyer is notified. Buyer may request that the order be canceled, replaced with a similar product, or that the delivery be put off until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order, and the payment has been made in cash, the payment shall be paid to the buyer within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and canceled the order afterward, the price of the product shall be returned to the relevant bank within 14 days after this cancellation. However, it is possible that the relevant bank may transfer this money to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
THE BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall examine the contract goods/service at the time of delivery and shall not receive any damaged/defective goods/service such as crushed, broken, torn goods, etc. from the shipping company. Delivered goods/service shall be deemed to be undamaged. BUYER shall protect the goods/ service carefully after delivery. The goods/services purchased should not be used in order for the right of withdrawal to be exercised. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
11. Within 14 days after the receipt of products by the person/organization in the address specified, the BUYER, without any legal or criminal liability and without stating any reasons, may use the right of withdrawal provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
12. SELLER’S CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME/TITLE: Umay Müze Tasarım ve Teknolojileri Sanatsal Proje Rekl. Basım Yayın Hizm. San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
ADDRESS: Yeşiltepe Mh. İsmetinönü-2 Cd. Anadolu Ünv. Yunus Emre Kampüsü Teknopark binası no: 2/-57 Tepebaşı / Eskişehir
PHONE: (0222) 335 05 80 Extension: 1623
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, 14-day period for the withdrawal starts following the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the service that has started with the approval of the consumer before the end of the withdrawal period.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. To use the right of withdrawal, the BUYER must inform the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days via certified mail, fax, or e-mail in written form and the product should be unused according to the provisions of ” Products that cannot Be Returned” set out in this contract.
USE OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the Product that is delivered to the Third Party or the BUYER (If the invoice is corporate, along with the return invoice issued by the returning organization) must be sent to the SELLER. (The returns of purchases, the invoices of which are issued for corporations will not be completed if the RETURN INVOICE is not issued.)
17. The return form, box, packaging and standard accessories (if any) of the products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN:
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total cost and the documents that put the BUYER in debt to the BUYER within a maximum of 10 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal and accept the return of the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods because of the BUYER’s faults, or if the return of the goods becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be liable to compensate the SELLER ‘s financial losses. However, the BUYER shall not be responsible for any changes or deterioration that may occur despite the proper use of the goods or the product within the withdrawal period.
In the event that the price of the product falls below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the right of withdrawal, the amount of the discount benefited from the campaign shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED:
21. It is not possible to return the following goods/ products/ services according to the Regulation: Items of underwear, swimsuits and bikinis, cosmetics, disposable products, etc. or products prepared according to the buyer’s request or personal needs and that cannot be returned, products which are in danger of rapid deterioration or which are likely to expire, products that are not suitable to be returned for health and hygiene reasons once unpacked by the BUYER, products which are mixed with other products after they are delivered and which are not possible to be decomposed due to their natures, periodicals such as newspapers and magazines except for the goods provided under the Subscription Agreement, services provided in the electronic environment or intangible goods provided to the consumer instantaneously, or audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices or computer consumables unpacked by the BUYER. Additionally, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the service that has started with the approval of the consumer before the end of the withdrawal period.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape etc.) cannot be returned once their packages are opened, they are tried on, they are damaged or used.
DEFAULTS AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. In the event that the BUYER goes into default after making the payment transactions by credit card, the card owner accepts and declares that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank according to the credit card contract signed with the bank. In this case the relevant bank may decide to take legal action, may charge the BUYER for the cost of the expenses and the proxy fee and the BUYER shall agree to pay damages and losses of the SELLER due to the delayed payment of debts or if the BUYER goes into default because of debts.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can choose lump sum or installment payments while making purchase online with your credit card from our website. The sum shall be withdrawn from your credit card once your order has been completed online.